Every morning I have a routine
Get the kids up to get ready for school
Pack their lunches (sneek a peek at my Twitter account)
Get them on the bus (check my FaceBook account)
Workout (if I haven’t done this BEFORE getting the kids up)
Check my Twitter and FaceBook accounts
Make the beds (after checking my Twitter account again)
Empty/load the dishwasher
And finally… check my FaceBbook and Twitter accounts…again
To be honest, sometimes I check twitter before i get the kids up
Okay, now I am starting to sound a little addicted
Blogging and tweeting has definitely become part of my daily routine
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE to blog, vlog and tweet!
I am hooked!!
When I first started to tweet and blog more regularly a few months ago,
I had a couple of “simple” goals in mind:
1) Educate Myself: Learn from others by reading their blogs
and attending conferences
2) Communicate: Start blogging/vlogging/tweeting more consistently
3) Make Meaningful Connections: Through Twitter, Facebook and by commenting on other blogs
4) Motivate and Inspire: My main focus is to motivate and inspire others to life a healthy lifestyle
BUT… Here are a couple of the more interesting, crazy, funny, weird goals I have for my blog:
* Receive a box of Chobani yogurt – When I first started my blogging adventure,
I read about 2 or 3 other people I was following on Twitter had received a box in the mail and
I thought, wow, that really means you have made it
* Be followed by at least 100 people on Twitter @spotonwellness (BTW… I am at 78 today so...)
√ * Have at least 1 subscriber to my YouTube Channel (thanks MamaMoz)
√ * Have a conversation (via email of course because I am NOT a stalker)
with one of my favorite bloggers, MamaKat (@mamakatslosinit)
* Become a FitFluential Ambassador – to me, this means you have made it to the BIG time!
√ * Attend a major event like the Fitness Magazine Blogger Meet and Tweet in NYC
(#fitblogNYC) on May 9th
And last but certainly NOT least
* Be involved in some way, shape or form with LiveStrong - This is not only a blogging goal for me, but a personal/career goal of mine, too
As I had said before, I LOVE to blog/vlog and tweet
It has become as much of my daily routine as working out, brushing my teeth and, well … maybe even breathing
What were your goals when you first started blogging?
Do you have goals for your blog?